OLÈXICA is an online professional translation agency in Italy founded in 2017 in Forlì, region of Emilia-Romagna, and located in Ravenna since 2020.
Our services include:
Why choose us:
- We value privacy. We delete all unconfirmed requests and purge all data, including original documents and contact information, 7 days after waiting on hold.
- We take care of bureaucracy for you.
- We don’t ask questions.
- Only native-speaking translators, exclusively with language degrees.
- Order online from a computer, smartphone, or tablet. Submit your originals electronically — no need to even leave your house. Your connection to our website is encrypted.
- Extremely fast, one-day delivery of certified documents with shipment tracking, doorstep delivery, and personal assistance along the way.
- Order from wherever you are. Our online payment services are available in over 200 markets globally and can convert payments from 25 currencies.
- Purchase protection and money back guarantee.
All our operations, from first contact to payment and delivery, are carried out online. We accept most cards and bank transfers. We ship our officially translated documents across Italy with a delivery time of just one business day and also provide worldwide shipping when necessary.
Get a free quote now
Are you a business? We have something for you.
We took part in the 2018 edition of the Premio Cambiamenti competition, organised by the Italian National Confederation of Crafts and Small and Medium Enterprises for new companies on national soil that use the most recent advances in technology for their products and services — just like we do.
Oleg Kuznetcov holds a PhD in Translation, Interpreting, and Intercultural Studies from the University of Bologna. Oleg manages regular translation and sworn translation projects. He also translates from Italian, English, and Spanish into Russian.
Luca Graziani is a linguistic expert with a Master’s degree in Specialised Translation from the University of Bologna. He has completed internships at the European Commission and the European Parliament; he is currently working with the OSCE. Luca translates from German, Spanish, English, and Russian into Italian.